1. You can’t sleep. And when you do sleep, you dream about weird/crazy/horrible things happening at your wedding.
2. 90% of the things you say to your partner are wedding-related. As soon as they open their eyes in the morning you’re asking “Have we called the rental company to tell them how many chairs we need?”
3. You decide it’s a great idea and totally necessary to work out 3 times a day.
4. You believe your wedding is a valid excuse for slacking at work. When your boss asks you about a project you’re supposed to be finishing, you actually say, “You know, my wedding is in two weeks!”
5. Your “To Do” list has taken over your life. Your response to most invitations is, “Maybe after the wedding.”
6. You thought of this entire blog entry during a yoga class, during which you were supposed to be relaxing and focusing on your breath.
Anyone else suffering from these symptoms? What other crazy ways did “Bride Brain” manifest itself for you? Well guys, my wedding is in 10 days and I will see ya on the flipside!